EMS DISPATCH DASHBOARD
Connected4Life – Goal is to help increase survival rates of Out of Hospital SCA victims
This standalone or integrated dashboard function is the means for the EMS to trigger the Connected4Life system for their area in medical emergencies such as SCA event by entering the victim’s location.
Apart from activating the Guardian Angels at large, it provides an accurate situational picture of every ready, available and accessible AED nearby to the victim as well as locations of the responding Guardian Angels. This enables the dispatcher to provide appropriate guidance to the caller such as retrieving a nearby AED when required.
- 24/7 monitoring of AED location, readiness status, availability and accessibility for EMS
- Remote activation of Audio, Visual, indicators on AED cabinet to draw attention to its location for quick retrieval of AED
- Integrated Guardian Angels Network to Alert trained persons nearby for help
- Public WiFi hotspots to serve SCA, CPR and AED use related awareness information
- Trainer kiosks placed in Airports, Shopping centers and other public places for promoting AED use and CPR training