Junior Software Engineer
Ositech Communications is looking for a junior software engineer to join the engineering team in Guelph, Ontario. The successful candidate will be working on innovative communication products that deliver a real-time Linux implementation targeted for wireless markets. The successful candidate should be a self starter, with a strong technical background and excellent team-work skills.
As part of the software engineering team, you will report directly to the software manager. You will be responsible for the design, code and testing of software primarily under Windows with some development required in Linux and specialized development environments, prior to release to the quality assurance team. You will assist in the analysis of system specifications and in developing and documenting designs that meet requirement standards. You should be able to easily identify, analyze and resolve moderately complex software inadequacies.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Excellent C/C++ skills
- Working experience with Microsoft Visual C/C++ creating applications with a custom user interface
- Working experience with Linux development using a cross-compiling tool-chain environment
- Familiarization with development using the Atmel AVR a definite asset
- Knowledge of hardware architectures, able to read and follow schematic drawings and understand component data sheets an asset
- Very creative and innovative thinker in all areas of system design and debugging
- Solid communication, interpersonal, teamwork, analytical/problem solving skills
Please forward cover letters and resumes to:
Ositech Communications Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
430 Laird Road, Suites 5 – 7
Canada N1G 3X7
Soar to New Heights
No One Can Predict,
To What Heights You Can Soar.
Even You – Will Not Know,
Until You Spread Your Wings.